I think I have finally gotten back in my groove this week. I sat down on Wednesday and cranked out the two memory quilt tops.
I want to put borders on them, but the most dreaded part of the process is finished. Sorry for the crappy indoor pictures, it has been very windy here this week and I didn't have a good place to hang or lay them out without them blowing through the neighborhood.
I also made two cute toddler purses for a friend.
Aren't the cute? She wanted something with 'texture' so she sent me corduroy to make the from. I think her twin girls will just have a blast with them.
That is all for today, I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.
I want to put borders on them, but the most dreaded part of the process is finished. Sorry for the crappy indoor pictures, it has been very windy here this week and I didn't have a good place to hang or lay them out without them blowing through the neighborhood.
I also made two cute toddler purses for a friend.
Aren't the cute? She wanted something with 'texture' so she sent me corduroy to make the from. I think her twin girls will just have a blast with them.
That is all for today, I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.




I love little girl purses! Yay, on piecing your your memory quilts.
ReplyDeleteThe memory quilts will be fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThose little purses are adorable!
ReplyDeleteKaty
x
Adorable!!! I love the purses!
ReplyDelete