...to enter the giveaway! Did you miss it? You can find it HERE! Voting ends at Midnight on Sunday.
I truly hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did some traveling. It was nice to see my parents and hubby's Grandparents, but it is nicer to be home again. I worked on sewing hexi's in the car between delivering empty threats to the kids if they didn't stop fighting over things.
Since I don't have any pictures of my hexi flowers that I have done I will leave you with this adorable hexi bag made by Thana N. that I found on Picasa.

I truly hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We did some traveling. It was nice to see my parents and hubby's Grandparents, but it is nicer to be home again. I worked on sewing hexi's in the car between delivering empty threats to the kids if they didn't stop fighting over things.
Since I don't have any pictures of my hexi flowers that I have done I will leave you with this adorable hexi bag made by Thana N. that I found on Picasa.


No comments:
Post a Comment