I bought a kit for a mini-quilt at the sidewalk sale one my my local quilt shops was having a few months ago. Yesterday, since the camera was charging, I decided to make up one of the kits. I didn't finish, I kept getting interrupted with the little things, like swapping the laundry, fixing lunch, washing dishes, playing games with my 3 year old and a quick trip to the grocery for a jar of spaghetti sauce and some garlic toast for dinner.
It is quite wonky and that part is bugging me, I haven't decided if I am going to take it apart and try again or just leave it as is.
It is another cold rainy day here with a chance of snow, so I hope everyone is staying warm and dry.
It is quite wonky and that part is bugging me, I haven't decided if I am going to take it apart and try again or just leave it as is.
It is another cold rainy day here with a chance of snow, so I hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

Leave it! Wonky adds to the character or at least that is what I tell myself.
ReplyDeleteKaty
x
I'm all about wonky....planned or not :)!
ReplyDelete