I am really praying there is a glitch in Blogger, because it says I'm not following any blogs. If it isn't a glitch and my children have touched the computer they know they are not supposed to touch they are going to be in deep trouble.
Other than that, I did get some of my sewing area cleaned up, and got half of the October BOM sewn. Maybe today I will get that finished.
Have a great day everyone.
Debbe
EDIT: I have to come back to say there was a glitch in blogger and after I went and added a blog or three, all the blogs I regularly follow have re-appeared. I did have a moment of panic though.
Other than that, I did get some of my sewing area cleaned up, and got half of the October BOM sewn. Maybe today I will get that finished.
Have a great day everyone.
Debbe
EDIT: I have to come back to say there was a glitch in blogger and after I went and added a blog or three, all the blogs I regularly follow have re-appeared. I did have a moment of panic though.

I hate that glitch! Happens to me time to time!
ReplyDeleteHappened to me twice friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
Trace