Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Nov. 1, 2011

Now that Halloween is over, it is time to really dive into so projects.  


This is my stocking for Purple Panda Quilts 'Stockings for Kids' Lyanna, works with foster children and she thought it would be a wonderful surprise for the children to have their own stocking that they can take with them no matter where they go.   I think it is a wonderful gesture, thank you Lyanna for your kind heart and allowing others to help with the need.

I promised some Halloween pictures for today so here they are.  My 2 doggies.  I truly think Halloween was a success with my children.

Before heading out.

 We went out trick or treating for about an hour last night and came home with a plastic grocery bag full of candy.
It doesn't look like much, but there is a good 5 pounds there.



Have a great day everyone, I need to spend the rest of my day catching up on housework, and maybe do a few hexis as well.  

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabric choices for the stocking! The kids look adorable and I wish I had some of that loot!!

    ReplyDelete