Happy Friday everyone!
I'm on the search for something to feed my inspiration and get me back at my sewing machine a bit more. I want to know how you find your inspiration?
I think I'm going to drag therotten, spawn of Satan sweet loving child who stays at home with me all day and puts up with all my sewing adventures to the fabric store. I hope to at least find some inspiration while I'm there, even if I don't come home with any fabric. I honestly have enough of that for my own good. I am on a small quest though, a friend has asked me to make a neck tie for her son for when he has his 6 months pictures done next month. How can I say 'NO' to something for a cute squishy little boy? Her only request was stripes or paisley's I think I can oblige and keep it on the non-Christmas-y side of things as well. Although, (I hope my friend doesn't stalk my blog) I'm going to send a bright red tie as well and maybe put some white fluffy furry stuff on it like a Santa hat or snow man applique.
I'm on the search for something to feed my inspiration and get me back at my sewing machine a bit more. I want to know how you find your inspiration?
I think I'm going to drag the

Go to the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's Creative Side! Rocking quilts!!
ReplyDeleteOr come with me and the boys to the Houston Quilt Show tomorrow!
Oh...and I have a free necktie pattern I can email you if you need one ;)!!!