I hope everyone had a great weekend, it did nothing but rain at my house most of the day Saturday and yesterday, and with the ground already very saturated from previous rains last week the ground is very squishy. Today is a good sewing day since it is very overcast and kind of drizzly out.
I did spend some time in my sewing room over the weekend. Making a couple of very cute seasonal pillows.
They are my 2 favorite men right now. :o)
I have a love for snowmen. When I was dating my now husband, he knew I had a lot of snowmen but I wasn't fond of Christmas, mainly because it has become so commercialized over the years. He didn't realize until we about to get married and were moving all my stuff into our new house just how many snowmen I had. I had about 12 of the copy paper boxes just full of assorted snowmen. He likes to tease me about my collection of which I am only able to put about 1/2 of out because we don't have the room/table space that I once had and with 2 kids, some things are just too fragile to put out.
I am going to be keeping one of the cuties, if I don't happy to go to the fabric store and get some more of the white fabric to make another one... The other one is going to be my 'Dirty Santa' gift at the ladies church Christmas party.
I did spend some time in my sewing room over the weekend. Making a couple of very cute seasonal pillows.
They are my 2 favorite men right now. :o)
I have a love for snowmen. When I was dating my now husband, he knew I had a lot of snowmen but I wasn't fond of Christmas, mainly because it has become so commercialized over the years. He didn't realize until we about to get married and were moving all my stuff into our new house just how many snowmen I had. I had about 12 of the copy paper boxes just full of assorted snowmen. He likes to tease me about my collection of which I am only able to put about 1/2 of out because we don't have the room/table space that I once had and with 2 kids, some things are just too fragile to put out.
I am going to be keeping one of the cuties, if I don't happy to go to the fabric store and get some more of the white fabric to make another one... The other one is going to be my 'Dirty Santa' gift at the ladies church Christmas party.

I adore those guys!!! I like to decorate with snowmen myself, it lasts thru the Xmas holidays into the winter months!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are really cute! :)
ReplyDelete