A mess of hexi's
I had to get down on their level for a picture, they were pretty piled up.
Last week I finished up my 1173+ hexi's and I did start a few 'flowers yesterday while watching football with the hubby. I wasn't really into the game, but I did catch a few plays/calls before the official said what it was. I really thought I could get away with just tossing my hexi's from the floor into a shopping bag...well my OCD took over and I couldn't stand it.
They had to be straightened up. So I pulled out a plastic shoe box and we no longer have chaos.
I will now be spending the next several years piecing all of these together in total randomness.
Now if you have gotten this far, my friend Keira, over at It's Sew Kiki, is hosting a giveaway with her new sponsor, go check it out.





Oh my..That sure is some pretty organized hexi's! They would really make m happy too.
ReplyDeleteHugs Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
That is a lot of Hexie's girl!! Can't wait to see the finished project! Great job!
ReplyDelete