Sunday, June 26, 2011

Is your blog mobile friendly?

I joined the new age technology about a month or so ago and got a 'smart phone'.

I was playing around yesterday with blogspot and found that by going to the settings tab and then 'email and mobile' that there is a check box that will format your blog for a mobile device.   It does not effect the format on a pc or lap top.

Happenings in my sewing world, I have worked on some hand sewing this weekend while hanging with the kiddo's and I only have 30 more little squares to sew together,  6-8 little triangles on the ends of the few rows I had to finish and and sew it all together and this wonderful top will be finished.



Sorry for the bad picture is it cloudy and breezy out today so I didn't want to drag it all outside and have to chase it everywhere.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This makes my scrappy heart sing. It's fabulous!

    I went in and changed my settings for mobile too. Thanks for that. :) And thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really very nice.It seems to be time taking.Hats off for your patience.

    Bahrain website design company

    ReplyDelete