I signed up for Sew Happy Geek's mug rug swap v.2 since I had such a great time with the first one where I tried paper piecing for the first time.
I need to get my act together and make my mug rug. My partner this time is Pia, she is from Denmark, how cool is that? She has some really neat stuff on her blog. I'm very thankful to google for being able to translate it for me or I might be in a heap of trouble.
I guess for now, I need to 'clean up' my mess, I've been sorting 2.5" squares that I bought a while back by color for easier access and motivation to use, the box there is full of those squares.
And of course, I have been working on my dresden plate quilt. I only have 4 more of these to do and then need to figure out some random pattern for them.
I have a few new followers who have jumped on board here so welcome all.

No comments:
Post a Comment