Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Go! Baby Giveaway





No, I'm not giving it away, but Kiera over at 'It's Sew Kiki' is!!!    I keep hearing more and more positive things about the GO, and Go Baby that I'm really hoping to win this otherwise, I'm going to have to tighten the purse strings and buy myself one for Christmas.  To sign up for this giveaway go here.and make sure you read all the rules,  You can get up to 3 chances to win!

There isn't much sewing going on here right now, I have been in clean up mode and then I will get back to it.  I really need to finish up some projects before the clothes arrive for my first commissioned quilt.  I can't wait to get started on it.  It is going to be a memory quilt made from baby and toddler clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment