Thursday, June 23, 2011

I finished it Friday #2

Well, I didn't get a whole lot done this week, my mojo just wasn't in it.

My daughter turns 3 tomorrow so I made her a cake and have all the nasty dishes that go along with it done. I rushed the decorating of the cake.  My icing wasn't the right consistency because I ran out of powdered sugar but I made do with what I had.


My daughter asked for a 'Dumbo" cake, but she calls all elephant's dumbo so I'm getting away with this one. Now keeping her out of it today will be the key thing, but we are celebrating tonight so all is well.

I also found this  cute piece of fabric this week, I just had to have. I'm thinking a cute little apron so I don't have to find a towel every time I need to wipe my hands while fixing dinner or baking cookies.


And here is a little teaser of something else I have been working on.



Now as soon as I figure it out I would love have you link up a project you finished during the week.  Even if it is just getting a project cut out. (if someone wants to share the trick I would be forever grateful as well).

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment