Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's Thursday already?

This week is flying by!

We have had such nice weather this week until yesterday when it rained.  That is ok though I'm not complaining about the rain, maybe the humidity that came back with it I still like a rainy day, it gives me time to sew when I'm not breaking up fights between the kids.

Even though is was raining I got the kids dressed and we headed out to the fabric store.  I wanted some fabric to make another cute dress for a birthday present and quilt batting was on sale at half price, I needed some of that for a commissioned quilt that I will be making as soon as the 'clothes' get here.  I told hubby it should be less than $20, well then I found the remnants and oh yeah, I needed some elastic I have some scraps that I want to make some ruffled skirts for my daughter with.  Well It ended up being closer to $40 before I walked out the door, oops!

Today's goal is to get the dress made and work on one other work in progress, I haven't decided which one yet, I have a few.  Be on the look out for pictures tomorrow, I'm sure there will be a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment