Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things

I was out of town for six days and am still trying to get back into a groove of sorts.   I think my mojo is laying along side a highway somewhere because it sure as heck isn't here.  I signed up for mug rug swap #2 over at sew happy geek,  I had a great swap partner last time and had a lot of fun with it.  I hope this time is just as fun.

If you are interested you can click here and sign up, you have until June 11 to do so.


We had a great time while gone I had the best time at a wedding that I ever did, including my own.  Maybe it was because my husband was in a tux and looking good.  



Well I hope to get back into my groove in the next few days, I'm going to force myself into some sewing this afternoon, that usually does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment