Yeah, I've got nothing really today. I did make for myself the Italian Chicken Pasta last week and I do have to say it was delish! So today I am going to tempt you with pictures of yumminess.
I did not add the peas that the recipe called for since I think I over did it when adding the other veggies.
In the sewing world, I finished my table runner and got it mailed off yesterday. I will talk more about that later in the week. Today is library day, so I need to round up books and movies to return.
Have a great day everyone.
Debbe
I did not add the peas that the recipe called for since I think I over did it when adding the other veggies.
In the sewing world, I finished my table runner and got it mailed off yesterday. I will talk more about that later in the week. Today is library day, so I need to round up books and movies to return.
Have a great day everyone.
Debbe


The pasta dish looks so yummy! We had library day yesterday and for once I even got a book!
ReplyDelete