I mailed my final pay it forward gift on Monday, and Jessica received it yesterday, so I can finally share with you her gift. Jessica blogs over at Noguchi Designs she also has her own web store, so finding the right thing to make was ever changing.
I finally settled on this cute little wall hanging.
I found the pattern for this little wall hanging here, in case you like it and would like to make one for yourself or a friend.
I really enjoyed doing the pay it forward. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't hear back from the first person I sent to, but I guess that is how the ball bounces, and I'm glad to have made new friends by participating in this.
Here are the other Pay It Forward's I made.
I hope everyone has a great day. I finished my Sew Intertwined quilt top yesterday and I will share that with you tomorrow, but today I'm working on a table runner for a swap.
I finally settled on this cute little wall hanging.
I found the pattern for this little wall hanging here, in case you like it and would like to make one for yourself or a friend.
I really enjoyed doing the pay it forward. I am a bit disappointed that I didn't hear back from the first person I sent to, but I guess that is how the ball bounces, and I'm glad to have made new friends by participating in this.
Here are the other Pay It Forward's I made.
I hope everyone has a great day. I finished my Sew Intertwined quilt top yesterday and I will share that with you tomorrow, but today I'm working on a table runner for a swap.





All of your 3 PIF are wonderful, I truely love mine, its already hanging up in the sewing room.
ReplyDeleteI too only heard back from 2 of 3 that I sent it.
Thanks for everything.