Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Test Kitchen Tuesday

Test Kitchen Tuesday will resume next week, as my day has been completely thrown off kilter so to speak.

It is currently 5 p.m. where I live and it just dawned on me that today was Tuesday, even though I took the girl to story hour at the library this morning which is our normal Tuesday routine.  Throwing my day off kilter was discovering this morning that the air conditioner was not working, running errands that I normally do on Mondays, and being in a very hot and humid house waiting on a repair man to come and say there was ice in it and it was a wait it out and see kind of deal.  It is 90 flipping degrees out, no breeze and 70% humidity.

I just hope that the ac is 'thawed' out so I can have a cooler house come bed time.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment: