Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday


 


Hi everyone! If your visiting from Lee's WIP Wednesday, Welcome my my corner of the world.

I think I have finally gotten my kids on schedule, In fact I have even gotten a little sewing done.  I haven't finished anything but I have made a few seams.



 I really hate to admit (but I will) that this dress has taken me almost 3 weeks to complete.  Normally a little dress like this I can whip out in 2-3 days.  One day if I have absolutely no interruptions.   The dress still needs hemmed, but I have it pressed up so all I have to do is sit down and sew the hem in.  All the hand stitching of the bodice lining has been stitched down so it nearly complete.

I haven't started the bloomers for it yet.


I hope the next dress doesn't take me so long.

I hope to get the hem in the dress and maybe the bloomers cut out before I take the kids to 'Touch a Truck' at the local rec center.  

I wish everyone a wonderful and productive day. If you are in need of some inspiration I encourage you to head over and visit Lee's blog and check out all the works in progress.

Debbe

3 comments:

  1. It really is an adorable dress, I just love the ric rac! What is touch a truck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is an adorable dress, I just love the ric rac! What is touch a truck?

    ReplyDelete