Friday, June 22, 2012

What I finished Friday

It has been a while since I have had any finished projects to share.  No quilts, but I think I will be getting to work on one soon. I guess I finished the middle dress last week but oh well, sharing cuteness never gets old.




My kids have been annoyingly begging to go to the pool. So yesterday, we made a trip out and I got them some swimming aids since neither of them know how to swim.  Now I feel obligated to take them to the pool and teach them to swim.  The almost 4 year old can get around pretty well as long as she has something to hold her up. The 6 year old, well he is like a rock and needs a lot of help, so hopefully I can remember and the kids listen to the basics of how to swim.  I'm cheap and really don't want to pay $50/kid for swimming lessons.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Debbe

2 comments:

  1. They will figure it out! ;). The outfits are so cute. I love the print withe blue coordinates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses! So cute! I am blind as a bat so swimming is something I avoid like the plague. If I can't wear my glasses I'm not doing it...Guess that means it will be up to the hubs to teach Anne. Good luck teaching them!!!

    ReplyDelete