
With the Christmas season in full swing I thought this to be appropriate. I came across this challenge over on Karen's blog 'Sew much 2 love' and thought that I would join in.
The rules are simple and there is even a giveaway for linking up. Just head over to Barbara's blog 'Cat Patches' and get the rules.
I am still working on the memory quilts, I spent most of Monday, doing free motion quilting and finished the quilting on one of them. Today hopefully I won't have too many interruptions and will be able to get the other one quilted, then I have to dig up some binding fabric, I may have to go to the fabric store and pick something out.
This is the one that I have finished quilting. It still needs trimmed up but I figure I will do my trimming all at once instead of clearing space to do it twice.
I haven't done much on the hexi's this week, I'm letting my dvr fill up some and will sit and hand sew until my heart is content while my son is home from school on Christmas break.


Good Luck on the quilting! My hexies are on hold until after Christmas.
ReplyDelete