I only have one small finish this week.
I finished up the mini quilt. It measures a whopping 16"x20". I did straight line quilting 'in the round?' on it, basically I started on the outside and went around and around on it.
I really like this and think it would look good on one of the small walls in my sewing room, but I also owe a few people a little home-made something, so I'm going to gift it, I haven't decided to whom yet, so it can stay a surprise.
In the finishing department, I did get the backing sewn together for the 2 memory quilts I am doing. I hope to crank them out this weekend if my machine will cooperate with me. I had a few words with it yesterday and it finally started doing what I wanted it to.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I finished up the mini quilt. It measures a whopping 16"x20". I did straight line quilting 'in the round?' on it, basically I started on the outside and went around and around on it.
I really like this and think it would look good on one of the small walls in my sewing room, but I also owe a few people a little home-made something, so I'm going to gift it, I haven't decided to whom yet, so it can stay a surprise.
In the finishing department, I did get the backing sewn together for the 2 memory quilts I am doing. I hope to crank them out this weekend if my machine will cooperate with me. I had a few words with it yesterday and it finally started doing what I wanted it to.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

It is stunning, the back looks amazing with the quilting! Congrats on finishing :)
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I feel like I watched this quilt grow up! Ha! I saw all it's stages anyway! It looks great and the quilting is spot on.
ReplyDeletethanks for linking @ This Week!
Wow,very beautiful! Just wondering what kind of words you had with your machine ;0)
ReplyDeleteIt is so sweet. I see why you picked it up!
ReplyDelete