Today has completely gotten away from me. I sat and watched 'Beauty and the Beast' (one of my favorite Disney movies) with the kids, well until they decided it was 'scary' and went upstairs to play. I also spent a lot of time reading blogs, refereeing the kids, and searching for a quilt pattern that I want to make sometime after Christmas. Ok who am I kidding, it will probably next Christmas before I ever get started. I do think I have all the fabric I need to make the top though, if not, I will be searching Etsy for what I need since the line I'm planning on using is already out of print.
I hope everyone is having a great week, and please don't forget my giveaway I have going on. You can find it here.
I hope everyone is having a great week, and please don't forget my giveaway I have going on. You can find it here.

I absolutely adore Beauty and the Beast - in fact the day it came out on blu-ray I went out and bought it! Anne would much rather watch Finding Nemo or Cars, but for me I pick Belle every time!
ReplyDeleteThat was one of my daughters favorites when she was little!
ReplyDelete