Monday, December 12, 2011

They grow up too fast.

Friday evening, my oldest (5) asked me if his tooth was red, because it hurt.  I told him I didn't see anything, but we get into some better light, and I started poking around in his mouth to find he has his first loose tooth.  Bless his little heart. So, since that will be falling out sooner than later, I made him his own little tooth pillow.


The front.

  


The Back

I found the pattern for the 'tooth pillow' here.   I obviously 'did my own thing' when it came to the design, but I must give credit to Larissa for the pattern. There is no way mine would turn out that nice.The best part of it all is the pillow goes together super fast. I printed, cut, sewed, stuffed and stitched it closed in less than 20 min. 

I hope everyone has a great day.
Debbe

1 comment: