Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday, 9/28/2011



I finished up my BOM,  I think I'm going to make a few more to increase the size of the finished quilt.

My Hexi collection has also grown to 389.  I need to print some more hexi's and cut them out, so that is probably going to be my project today.

I hope everyone has a great day. Happy Sewing!


3 comments:

  1. Love! That swirly circle-y pattern makes me smile. Also, I'm a fan of the new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good about keeping up!

    Can't wait to see hexis!!

    And Joy beat me too it, LOVE the new look :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your fabric choice. I love that every one I have seen so far have been so different. I can't wait to see the finished tops later down the road.!! Come see mine when you get a chance. Cheers--Sandie

    ReplyDelete