I have a list of things that I have been working on and all are in various states of completedness right now.
My Terrain project, still looks like this, except it is all stacked up in a pile on the table there now.

I've been working on my hexi's I think I have just over 100 now. I have about 3 hours of shows recorded on the dvr so I will be whipping up several more of those later.
And yesterday I started a fall dress for my daughter. I have about half the bodice done, but I got the zipper in and am quite proud of that accomplishment.
I'm using McCall's pattern M5740 for the dress and it called for single fold bias tape around the neck and the sleeves instead of having facings or a lining. Well, I didn't have any bias tape and my choices to have made my own were slim, so I just lined the bodice with a scrap out of my scrap bin. So much easier in my opinion and no burnt fingers or trip to the fabric store to get any.
I think I might just be getting the hang of zippers after all these years.
Hopefully I will get the dress finished up today.
I hope everyone has a Blessed day.
My Terrain project, still looks like this, except it is all stacked up in a pile on the table there now.

I've been working on my hexi's I think I have just over 100 now. I have about 3 hours of shows recorded on the dvr so I will be whipping up several more of those later.
And yesterday I started a fall dress for my daughter. I have about half the bodice done, but I got the zipper in and am quite proud of that accomplishment.
I'm using McCall's pattern M5740 for the dress and it called for single fold bias tape around the neck and the sleeves instead of having facings or a lining. Well, I didn't have any bias tape and my choices to have made my own were slim, so I just lined the bodice with a scrap out of my scrap bin. So much easier in my opinion and no burnt fingers or trip to the fabric store to get any.
I think I might just be getting the hang of zippers after all these years.
Hopefully I will get the dress finished up today.
I hope everyone has a Blessed day.



No comments:
Post a Comment