Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday fun

I've been working on some commissioned applique the past couple of days.  While I'm not very good at it. I'm doing my best and I sent my friend a picture of one of the 2 shirts yesterday and she was pleased.


It is far from perfect, but doesn't look terrible, and with all of those curves and small spaces I have to call it success.  My son thinks it looks like a logo that is on one of his toy cars. 

Which looks like this.   
It's close so I can see where he is coming from.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.  I don't think we have decided what we are going to do this weekend yet, but have discussed several options, all of which include the hour drive to Indianapolis, there is NHRA practice/qualifying tonight and tomorrow, tomorrow is also college football at Lucas Oil stadium.  We aren't fans of either team but hubby wants to see football there and since we can't afford tickets and a sitter for us to go to a Colt's game we have to look into other options.    

No comments:

Post a Comment