Monday, September 12, 2011

Just another Manic Monday



Sew Happy Geek


I haven't been at the sewing machine much the past few days. I have plenty to be working on. Maybe that is my problem, project overload and the fact that I'm stuck... I have no clue what order to put my blocks in to finish the quilt top I'm working on, for the most part I have just been making it up as I go, so that is probably feeding my defeated feeling right now.

I started with this.


Kate Spain Terrain Charm Pack
Photo from Pinkchalkfabrics.com



I turned it into this,


and now I'm stuck...

And one final note, I have one spot left on my pay it forward.   The third person to comment was just offering up support so hop on over and sign up.  

2 comments:

  1. I used this line in my 100 quilts for kids - i'm in love with it!

    http://knotted-thread.blogspot.com/2011/09/100-quilts-for-kids.html

    ReplyDelete