Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pay it forward

Have any of you done this?  I just signed up over at Fluffy sheep quilting. 



Here's the idea:

1. I will make something for the first 3 people to comment on this post. What I make will be a surprise, and could arrive anytime in the next year.  It will be a random surprise in your mail box.

 
2. To sign up, you need to play along as well. (duhh, pay it forward) - post this, or something similar on your blog.

3. You must have a blog (or else where are you going to post this, silly?)

 
When you comment, I will email you to get your mailing address and you will receive something from me.  Let's spread the bloggy love, guys!

Just in case you are wondering, yes I will do international shipping.  


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  For us it was a long holiday weekend.  We spent yesterday at one of the nearby state parks and I don't even want to know how many miles we walked but I'm paying for it today.
Here are few pictures of our adventure.







5 comments:

  1. I'll play!! love your blog. my email is lacr2011@yahoo.com my blog is here http://robinsonsbabyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. For us, pay it forward has always been something a little different. You know when you were little and lost your bus fare? and that kind lady took pity on you, and paid it for you?
    Then years later, you see the man wheeling his motorbike along a road you know has no petrol station along it? So you stop and organise petrol to get him home, That's the payment from all those years ago.

    having said that, this sounds a great idea, and I hope you get some lovely people to play with.
    I would be happy to be one of them, if you think that is suitable!

    my (newish, little and not very visited) blog is at
    http://mammafairysews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- those quilts at the park are really cool -- thanks for sharing them!

    I've done pay it forward before and it's always lots of fun. I have way too many UFO's going now to think of playing this time, but I hope you have a great time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need one more person to play. Ms. Thimbleanna is unable to play at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll Pay it Forward with you :)
    jessica.noguchidesigns@gmail.com
    I'll play from my shops blog
    http://noguchidesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete