Friday, September 16, 2011

My Memories Suite Giveaway!!!!






I know everyone love free stuff.  I've teamed up with my memories, to give away one copy of their my memories Suite software.  I have never really gotten into the whole scrap booking  thing because, if I am going to be cutting things up I would rather be working on a sewing project, preferably a quilt.

But like everyone else I have hundreds of pictures of my kids that are almost all digital and stored on the computer for that someday when I get the scrap booking bug.  Well I think I may have just caught it now. with the my memories Suite Digital scrapbooking software.

I would have never come up with this on my own let alone spent the time to print and cut the photos on my own.


Now on to the part where I tell you how you can win your free copy of this wonderful software.

I want you to go to the my memories page (I've linked you up) and tell me what kit/s you like the best in your comment below.

For a second, third and fourth, chance at winning let me know if you are a follower of my memories Facebook, twitter or blog.  I do have to say they have some neat stuff on their blog.

Blog- http://blog.mymemories.com/
Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mymemoriessuite
Twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/mymemoriessuite



Voting will close on Monday, September 19th, at 11:59 p.m. EST.


Mr. Random generator will pick my winner Tuesday. September 20th, 2011.


Note if you are a no reply blogger please leave your email address so that I may contact you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbe! I liked the Back 2 School and Christmas Traditions packs best.

    Jen Strebler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the deca paper pack and joyous season. I love digital scrapbooking, although I am about 8 years behind!!

    ReplyDelete