Friday, August 19, 2011

Fabric Friday

I really don't have anything exciting to write about today. So I thought I would just share some fabric yummy-ness with you.

I had to make a stop at the local Jo-ann Fabrics.

I went in for..

and came out with....


I need to start sewing some of this stuff up before my hubby realizes how much fabric I really have.

I did cut out some pants for my daughter last night that I'm about to sew up.


and the other day I was at the LQS (local quilt shop) and came home with these beauties.


The blue was just a remenant


The birds is Holly Taylor's 'Birchwood Lane' by Moda

And I think you can read the last one here.


1 comment:

  1. LOL I do the same thing. I'll go in for thread and come out with fabric 'cause they were remnants on clearance and I *had* to!!! ;) I <3 that blue and green one!

    ReplyDelete