Monday, August 29, 2011

Make a difference Monday!

Last week as I was reading my regular blogs, my friend Jenna, linked up to Sarah's blog Sew Sarah Sews. Sarah is looking for volunteers to make a block so she can make a quilt for each of the foster children her mother currently has.  You can read her whole story and get the links to the Flickr group from the link above.

I signed up to make a one of each block.  I have several friends who have been 'through the system' and I have several friends who are foster parents themselves.   She requested pinks, purples, and white for the specified blocks, so here is what I have pulled from my stash.



I hope everyone had a great weekend and if any of you were in the path of 'Irene' that your home and belongings are all in tact.

Now I hope you can make a difference in someones life today.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment