Monday, August 1, 2011

almost finished projects and a chance to win.

I hope everyone had a great and productive weekend.  I was able to finish the quilting on the hand sewn beauty. I've picked out what I'm going to use for the binding, and I think the best part of the binding fabric is, it was in my stash, so I didn't have to make a trip to the store with the kids and spend more money.


Label I made.

choice for binding.


I was also able to finish the memory quilt top on Saturday, and I have it all basted (spray) and ready for the machine so it can be quilted.  I hope I can get that done today. Do you hear that my darling children, mommy has a goal so please be good.  



It was a bit breezy Saturday when I had hubby hold this up for its mug shot.

Jenna over at SewHappyGeek has several chances for you to win some lovely fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop, so hop on over to her blog and find out how to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment