Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Shameless begging

I need your vote! If you have facebook Join the group https://www.facebook.com/group​s/FabricProblem and vote for my snowman mug rug. If I win I get a $30 gift certificate to my choice of fabric stores. You don't have to stay a member you can opt to leave after the winner is announced and their feelings won't be hurt.  I made the cute snowman mug rug. 



Your vote is just a simple comment that says vote.  The rules state that you can only vote once. So If you don't like the group once voting has closed on August 22nd.

Today is also my son's very first day of school.  He was so excited to go and no tears were shed as mommy left him in his class room.  His sister did cry but not because we were leaving big brother behind, but because she want to play on the park (aka playground). 

Add caption
Ok so, it isn't the greatest of pictures because I was carrying the youngest and trying to walk and snap a picture at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment