My Dresden Plate quilt is waiting on me to quilt it, but they may not happen for a few weeks.
Yesterday I received 2 boxes of clothes to make a memory quilt for someone so today I will be sorting through all of those and trying to lay out a nice design.
And I'm about half-way through hand quilting the hand-pieced beauty.
The hand quilting is more tedious than I though and I'm pretty sure I've sewn my rows too close together, but live and learn, live and learn. I have until Christmas to finish it up so I just try to get a row or 2 of stitching in a day or shall I say I put in about 1-2 hours a day on it. I don't have a quilt rack and I hate the hoop I bought, so I just lay it out on my lap and work on it while watching random DVR'd shows. I love 'Deadliest Catch', I think it is mostly men who like that show, but I'm one of the few women that has to watch it.
Have a great day everyone and remember. Wherever you go, Whatever you do, go and do with all of your heart.

I <3 Deadliest Catch. I haven't watched last night's episode yet, I think it's going to get pushed to tomorrow.
ReplyDelete