Tuesday, July 19, 2011

another top finished :)

I hope everyone is having/has had a great Tuesday.   It is extremely humid here, as in I broke a sweat walking the 10 feet from the car to the door when I got back from running errands a little bit ago.  I really hope it rains and cools things off.  I'm afraid to take the kids to the pool because I'm sure the water is going to be like taking a bath.

I finished up my Dresden plate top yesterday. Now I'm sure it will sit and wait patiently for me to quilt it.   


I think I would like it better if it had 9 plates but well I didn't have enough fabric for that so it is what it is.  

I have 6 loads of laundry awaiting me upstairs. so I think I will have a date with the DVR and my hand quilting this afternoon while I try to stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment