I don't have any pictures today, I did a lot of hand quilting and catching up on the DVR'd stuff until my fingers got sores on them from my thimbles. I think the kids got tired of watching 'mommy's shows' yesterday but oh well, I can only stand so much of Nick Jr.
Shhh....I even watched some of hubby's stuff and liked it. I'm not sure what channel it is on History maybe, but there is a newer show on called 'How the States got their shapes' it is quite interesting. I never liked history in school but now I'm liking it more, I think because it isn't being shoved down my throat.
I also like watching stuff on BBC america. I think my favorite show there is Top Gear, those guys keep me cracking up with their antics. My son loves the one where they strap a Reliant Robin to a space ship and launch it.
Well I have missed sewing at the machine so I am going to fiddle around with that today. Come back tomorrow and I will have some pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment