Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIP Wednesday






Well, it is more of a 'wild Wednesday' in my house as the kids are running in circles at full speed in the living room having a 'race' I think they have been watching too many races with their dad and have watched Cars one too many times.

I started hand quilting this beauty and I have to say, I hate doing the hand quilting.  I'm ready to rip out what I have done so far and run it through the machine...





And I still need to hem the twirly dress.  I put my own spin on it this time.



someone was being silly while I was taking her picture

Well it is a cooler day here today (mid 80's) so I'm going to take the kids out before this morning to ensure I get a sanity break they take a nap this afternoon.

To my mug rug swap partner, I have yours done, I'm just waiting on hubby to get paid so I can hit the post office.

4 comments:

  1. I havn't finished yours yet - but I'm working on it so...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress!! I'm not a big fan of hand-quilting either. LOL about the frog fabric! It probably wouldn't surprise you that I have several froggy fabrics in my stash. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress! I so know what you mean about the hand quilting. I tried it, got the border done and then said the heck with it and tied the rest of the quilt. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make a twirly dress...your pattern?

    ReplyDelete