Yesterday I posted almost all of my 2012 finishes. Today (ok, yesterday) I joined the group "A lovely year of finishes" on flicker that is being hosted by Fiber of all sorts and Sew BitterSweet Designs.
The goal is One month, one project, one finish for 12-months. 2013 a year of lovely finishes.
For January, My goal is to finish the Sew Intertwined quilt that I gave to my daughter as a WIP for Christmas.
Here it is in it's present state.

I need to rip out some of the quilting on the back, I have a HUGE pucker, and then finish the quilting. I can't wait to show you the quilting on the back it is so cool! I also need to trim it up, make the binding, and bind it.
It isn't too late to sign up. You have until January 7th to link up your project for January that you would like to finish. There are monthly prizes for finished projects and if you don't finish your project for the month, don't worry, keep on it.
Debbe


Looks like a goal you can accomplish. It is a beautiful quilt.
ReplyDeletelove those bright colors you are using.
ReplyDeleteI just can't get over how amazing this quilt looks!
ReplyDelete