I have been busy sewing the past couple of weeks. I haven't had as much time ask I would like, but as I said on Friday, I'm trying to spend more time with the family.
In February, I have a baby shower to go to for a good friend, She knows what her gift will be, but she doesn't know what it will look like. I'm going to give you a peek, since she doesn't follow my blog, I can do this.
It still needs trimmed up, but the top is mostly done, I need to get some backing and then I can get it quilted.
I have also made a couple of Granny Square blocks for fun.
I am going to see what I have on hand that might just work for the backing of the baby quilt and try to stay away from the fabric store. I'm 75% sure I will end up buying something for the backing, but alas, I can always hope I have something on hand.
I hope everyone has a great week. See you soon.
Debbe
In February, I have a baby shower to go to for a good friend, She knows what her gift will be, but she doesn't know what it will look like. I'm going to give you a peek, since she doesn't follow my blog, I can do this.
It still needs trimmed up, but the top is mostly done, I need to get some backing and then I can get it quilted.
I have also made a couple of Granny Square blocks for fun.
I am going to see what I have on hand that might just work for the backing of the baby quilt and try to stay away from the fabric store. I'm 75% sure I will end up buying something for the backing, but alas, I can always hope I have something on hand.
I hope everyone has a great week. See you soon.
Debbe



No comments:
Post a Comment