Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WIP Wednesday







Wow! This week is flying by for me.  If you are visiting from Freshly Pieced, welcome, and please take a look around. Yesterday was my first time doing anything sewing related since Thursday last week when I literally threw together a quick purse since I was still carrying my spring purse.


Today, I'm working on finishing up the quilting on my Secret Santa swap gift.  I have had fun making it and have one more decision to make on it before I call it good and ship it off to its new home.


My son wants to be Mario from Mario Bro's. for Halloween, so I figured I would make the overall's portion of his costume.  I have the fabric, all I need to do is find a pattern or a good picture to follow to whip them up.

The Sew Intertwined quilt and my Christmas quilt are still awaiting quilting.

I also need template plastic or something and make my templates for the Circle of hope quilt I hope to get done in time to give my mother for Christmas.  If I don't get it done, then I have to figure out what in the world to get her and I will then keep the Circle of hope quilt for myself.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.  I had to pick up my son from school because he is ill, so I'm guessing I won't get much of anything done today. 

5 comments:

  1. You sound super busy! Love the secret santa gift- they're going to love it!
    shawn@studio57artz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that I is sick :( Hope he is feeling better quick! Even if you haven't been able to sew Thursday you still have a ton that seems to be going on in the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse fabric is so neat! It looks like leather..is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great log cabin hexagon. I just did 6 of those for the 3X6 Bee and really had a hard time not making more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job...love your Secret Santa swap.

    ReplyDelete