Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Working Wednesday

I am starting to think I have taken on too many projects to get done by the end of the year and am starting to stress out.

First up to be finished is my son's Halloween costume.  He wants to be Mario from Super Mario Brothers.  I   winged the overall's for his costume last week while he was home sick from school.

 I still need to put the buttons on the straps and hem the pants but beyond that they are done. Just need to make a hat now...

I've finished my secret santa swap gift, I just need to package it up and get it in the mail.  I love how they turned out and I hope that my swapee likes them too, if she doesn't I know someone who does.


I hope everyone has a great day and please forgive me if I don't make it back the rest of the week, I am trying to crank out some projects.  I will be sure to take pictures to share with you all when they are done.

Blessings,
Debbe

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling you if she doesn't want them, please feel free to include my address and she can forward them my way where they will be used and loved :) And the overalls are awesome, can't wait to see the hat!

    ReplyDelete