I'm sorry I haven't been around much. The constant screaming matches, bickering, and screeching between the kids have me at the end of my rope. Hopefully we will get on a good schedule soon and I can get back to my craftiness.
On the positive side, I tried a new recipe yesterday, and it turned out wonderful! I will be sharing it in the next couple of weeks for Test Kitchen Tuesday, But I have next weeks ready to go.
See you all soon,
Debbe
On the positive side, I tried a new recipe yesterday, and it turned out wonderful! I will be sharing it in the next couple of weeks for Test Kitchen Tuesday, But I have next weeks ready to go.
See you all soon,
Debbe

Don't know how I missed this post - can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for test kitchen Tuesday :)
ReplyDeleteI am ready to cry and scream and pitch a fit too!!!!
ReplyDelete