Monday, June 25, 2012

Four years ago..

We welcomed a precious little girl into our lives.


She has turned into quite the little diva.


Who didn't like the green hand me down bike from her brother, so today her bike has had a slight makeover.  Thank you to my friend who gave me the idea to wrap it in duck tape.


Notice the training wheels, hubby was so proud of those.


Saturday, we went to an air show, had this family photo taken, not the greatest photo but we don't have many of these.  The flag in the back ground is very unique because it only has 48 stars on it.  We noticed that on the hot walk back to the car when my phone was dead so I didn't get a picture of that.



There was a full circle double rainbow around the sun, I could only get part of it with my phone.  I really needed some fancy glasses for this but I made it quick.


 The girl was quite excited over a pink airplane we found at one of the vendors.  She has played with it non-stop for 2 days now.


Well I have been informed by the said birthday girl that I need to make her a heart shaped rainbow cake.  I hope what I have in mind works,  I have seen it done on Pinterest on several occasions, so I guess I better get to baking.  Have a great day everyone.
Debbe

1 comment: