I didn't get a whole lot of sewing done this week, but I finished up the little doll quilt I was working on yesterday. Other than noticing a slight mistake after I had quilted it and was sewing on the binding, I'm quite pleased. I really hope my swap partner likes it.
I wish I had some time today to do some sewing, but alas, I have a friend coming this afternoon to go to my sons Kindergarten celebration aka. graduation, and then we have a sitter lined up for tonight so we can go to hubby's employee appreciation dinner for his work. So on that note, I'm off to finish cleaning. Have a great weekend everyone.
![]() |
| Gramma's Favorite from a Snap Sack small quilt kit |
I wish I had some time today to do some sewing, but alas, I have a friend coming this afternoon to go to my sons Kindergarten celebration aka. graduation, and then we have a sitter lined up for tonight so we can go to hubby's employee appreciation dinner for his work. So on that note, I'm off to finish cleaning. Have a great weekend everyone.


This turned out really cute! Isn't it amazing how sometimes you think that fabric does not "go" together,and then when the project is finished it really does look good? :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty, well done! Am actually about to work on a dolls blanket too but it wont be as impressive as that!
ReplyDelete