I promised earlier in the week that I would share with you how I did the cute little flowers. You DO NOT have to have the My Memories software to make these, but you are limited to the colors/designs that are shown. There is a code in my sidebar and at the end of this post, where you can get $10 off the purchase of the the My Memories suite v3.
These flowers are so versatile, you can glue them to a craft stick, and stick in a cupcake for a cute decoration.
Or what about putting it in a pot of flowers as a 'card for mom' this mothers day?
I think they would make cute gift tags, to hang on a gift bag or just tape to your present. I know I hate buying cards so this is perfect, I can write a personal message on the inside and fold it up.
If you don't want to spend money on large package of card stock, you can go to your local copy shop (I went to Office Depot) and buy it for about $0.08 per sheet. I think I bought about 30 sheets when I got mine so I have plenty left for future projects. Craft sticks are available at the dollar store if you have one, you get 100 or more for a buck. So all in all you can make your own cute personalized card for less than $0.25 and that is counting the ink from your printer.
Here are the links and the tutorial of how to do these adorable little flowers.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_1
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_2
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3
To Receive $10 off your purchase of the my memories suite v3 by using the follow code, STMMMS63458 when you visit My Memories.
These flowers are so versatile, you can glue them to a craft stick, and stick in a cupcake for a cute decoration.
Or what about putting it in a pot of flowers as a 'card for mom' this mothers day?
I think they would make cute gift tags, to hang on a gift bag or just tape to your present. I know I hate buying cards so this is perfect, I can write a personal message on the inside and fold it up.
If you don't want to spend money on large package of card stock, you can go to your local copy shop (I went to Office Depot) and buy it for about $0.08 per sheet. I think I bought about 30 sheets when I got mine so I have plenty left for future projects. Craft sticks are available at the dollar store if you have one, you get 100 or more for a buck. So all in all you can make your own cute personalized card for less than $0.25 and that is counting the ink from your printer.
Here are the links and the tutorial of how to do these adorable little flowers.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_1
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_2
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3
Flower Card Tutorial
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Flower Card
Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Flower Card
- Download template file and install it into your software
- Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
- Now you can print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.
Flower Card Tutorial
How to Assemble your Flower Card
How to Assemble your Flower Card
1. Print your file on cardstock.

2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases nice and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.

3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.

4. Cut out your card.

5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.


6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.

7. You now have a flower card.

8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.

9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.


2. Take your card template page and fold at all fold lines. A bone folder helps make the creases nice and crisp to help your finished card to look nicer.
3. There should be a total of 9 folds when you are done.
4. Cut out your card.
5. Turn your card over so that the printed side is down and pinch the sides of each petal together until all 6 petals are standing straight up.
6. Gently push all the petals in one direction until they lay flat.
7. You now have a flower card.
8. Tie a ribbon (not included) or something equivalent around the card to hold it closed.
9. Embellish as desired. This card was embellished with a circle cut out from a piece of background paper.
To Receive $10 off your purchase of the my memories suite v3 by using the follow code, STMMMS63458 when you visit My Memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment