I know there are several blogs that do a fabric Tuesday, I'm just a few days behind or ahead depending on how you look at it, in sharing.
Last weekend we took the kids to the zoo. The elephant is the newest baby to be born at the zoo and "it's a girl".
Yesterday I took the girl to the strawberry festival downtown and here she is enjoying her strawberry shortcake and ice cream.
Cheesing it up for the camera, she is usually making faces, see above photo. lol
I'm almost finished with the mini-pineapple quilt for my mom. I need to bind it yet, so it looks like she won't be getting it for mothers day.. She will forgive me.
My scrap bin is overflowing. I need to dive in and cut some things up in to charm squares or strips or something useful instead of this unsightly pile. The blue 'dots' on the yard stick are at 2", 13" and 24" just to give you an idea of how tall the pile really is in my 18 gallon tote.
Over the past couple of weeks I have accumulated a few 'random' fat quarters.
I made this cute little wristlet from Jenna' wonderful tutorial over at Sew Happy Geek.
Last weekend we took the kids to the zoo. The elephant is the newest baby to be born at the zoo and "it's a girl".
Yesterday I took the girl to the strawberry festival downtown and here she is enjoying her strawberry shortcake and ice cream.
Cheesing it up for the camera, she is usually making faces, see above photo. lol
I'm almost finished with the mini-pineapple quilt for my mom. I need to bind it yet, so it looks like she won't be getting it for mothers day.. She will forgive me.
My scrap bin is overflowing. I need to dive in and cut some things up in to charm squares or strips or something useful instead of this unsightly pile. The blue 'dots' on the yard stick are at 2", 13" and 24" just to give you an idea of how tall the pile really is in my 18 gallon tote.
I mentioned a give away in the title, well, I'm not giving anything away, but Kiera over at 'It's Sew Kiki' has cleaned out her scraps and has a huge giveaway going on, there is fabric, books, and patterns, so head over and get signed up.

My scraps are out of control too! The strawberry festival looks like so much fun and I love your pineapple wall hanging! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete