It's that day of the week again. Time to pull a list of things together that I'm working on. The secret project that I talked about on Monday is done. I even got to use it last night. If you follow me on twitter you got a sneak peek at the finished project yesterday afternoon. Some of you saw it on facebook, no I don't have the Piecestolove page up on facebook yet, it is more a matter of I lack the time to figure it out, I'm sure it is very easy to do, but today is WIP Wednesday so that is what it is all about.
My daughter is such a girly girl and LOVES to wear dresses. She even gets involved in picking out the fabric. By the way, she picked out some of the fabric to finish my secret project yesterday. I think she has a good eye.
This weeks WIP pile of fabric is going to be some fun little dresses for my daughter, so far I've pre-washed my fabric to cut down on frustration after the garment is washed the first time.
But first I need to go dodge some raindrops and gather up some fun little goodies for the kids Easter baskets.
I'm linking up today with Lee over at Freshly Pieced.
Have a great day everyone!
Debbe
My daughter is such a girly girl and LOVES to wear dresses. She even gets involved in picking out the fabric. By the way, she picked out some of the fabric to finish my secret project yesterday. I think she has a good eye.
This weeks WIP pile of fabric is going to be some fun little dresses for my daughter, so far I've pre-washed my fabric to cut down on frustration after the garment is washed the first time.
But first I need to go dodge some raindrops and gather up some fun little goodies for the kids Easter baskets.
I'm linking up today with Lee over at Freshly Pieced.
Have a great day everyone!
Debbe


Those fabrics are going to make such cute dresses!!! I am doing Easter Basket shopping on Friday when the hubs is off and can watch Anne. It is way to hard to shop with her - she wants everything immediately and temper tantrums always ensue!
ReplyDelete