I've been keeping very busy lately, This month alone I have made 3 dresses for my daughter, and I have made 2 for the 'Dress a Girl around the world' campaign. I also finished my first knitting 'project' if that is what you want to call it. The fabrics for the Dress a Girl dresses are some that I had folded up in my stash, that I have been looking to do something with but couldn't find the perfect project.
Dress a Girl Dresses
This green and yellow striped dress is for my daughter. Now, I need to make her some shorts before it gets hot. The pattern for this dress is the toddler version of Made by Rae's 'Itty Bitty dress' I just added pockets.
I think I need to put the dress making to the side for a few days, minus the commission ones that I'm waiting on a few things for, and maybe work on my pay it forward gifts that I need to get done. I still have 2 left to do, so if you haven't gotten yours yet, don't worry I haven't forgotten you.
If you want to get involved with the dress a girl, the dress a girl button will take you to Kristy's blog so you can get more information.
And lastly, my knitting project. I went 'simple' and made a dish cloth. I have enough of this yarn left to make another one...I think, well I'm at least going to try.
I think I need to put the dress making to the side for a few days, minus the commission ones that I'm waiting on a few things for, and maybe work on my pay it forward gifts that I need to get done. I still have 2 left to do, so if you haven't gotten yours yet, don't worry I haven't forgotten you.





Beautiful dresses! So appreciate your support and participation for the Dress A Girl project! :)
ReplyDeleteThe dresses are lovely! Your kniting looks great too - I miss knitting I haven't picked up my needles in over a year...
ReplyDelete