I've got a lot of goals that I'm pushing to get done this week.
Goal number one involves finishing the quilting on my Dresden plate quilt by tomorrow afternoon. Lucky for me I have over half of the quilting done on it.
Goal number 2 involves making a baby quilt for a little boy with some bits and pieces from Deb Strain's 'Meadow Friends' collection for Moda.
Goal number one involves finishing the quilting on my Dresden plate quilt by tomorrow afternoon. Lucky for me I have over half of the quilting done on it.
Goal number 2 involves making a baby quilt for a little boy with some bits and pieces from Deb Strain's 'Meadow Friends' collection for Moda.
I think the fabrics are simply adorable!
I also have a 'Thank You' gift that I need to get stitched up, I have no clue what fabric I will be chopping up for this one yet.
And lastly, I need to put the finishing touches on the baby bow tie I mad and take it for a photo shoot and make my way to the post office with it.
I hope everyone had a great weekend and I will see you tomorrow to share another recipe with you.

What a cute fabric line - that is going to make a sweet baby quilt. Do you have a design in mind? I can't wait to see the quilting on your dresden plate quilt!
ReplyDeleteI keep walking away from that bundle at my local shop bc I have no known project I need it for. I will drool on my iPad while you work n yours!
ReplyDelete