I have really been slacking in the blogging department lately. I think it has a lot to do with the nice spring weather we have been having lately.
The girl and I have walked, this is the uphill walk home. No matter where we go walk it is always up hill to get home.
The girl got her teeth cleaned this week as well.
I completed the backing for my Terrain quilt, here it is 'wrong side up' on the drive way so I can make my sandwich.
All sandwiched together and ready for a rough trim of the batting.
I started the quilting here before...
...taking over the dining room table where I had more support for the quilt as I worked on it.
Today I plan on finishing up the quilting, and then I have to go through and see what scraps I have to make the binding. I'm out of white and don't want to go buy any more fabric right now, since I just ordered some from Julie over at the Intrepid Thread.
I hope everyone has had a great week. I hope to have a finish of the Terrain quilt for you next week.
Debbe
The girl and I have walked, this is the uphill walk home. No matter where we go walk it is always up hill to get home.
The girl got her teeth cleaned this week as well.
I completed the backing for my Terrain quilt, here it is 'wrong side up' on the drive way so I can make my sandwich.
All sandwiched together and ready for a rough trim of the batting.
I started the quilting here before...
...taking over the dining room table where I had more support for the quilt as I worked on it.
Today I plan on finishing up the quilting, and then I have to go through and see what scraps I have to make the binding. I'm out of white and don't want to go buy any more fabric right now, since I just ordered some from Julie over at the Intrepid Thread.
I hope everyone has had a great week. I hope to have a finish of the Terrain quilt for you next week.
Debbe







Can't wait to see it all finished! If you need scraps let me know...I have bucket loads!!!
ReplyDelete